- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Parking: 2
Adore the position, enjoy the low maintenance lifestyle
This immaculate, low maintenance home was built by Rossdale in 2003 and is in excellent condition. Situated in a quiet street amongst surrounding quality homes and set on an easy-care allotment, this reproduction colonial villa has a classical appeal for all ages and is sure to delight retirees, busy professionals or small family who want to enjoy their spare time.
The position is popular being so convenient to the bus and train, level walks and Blackwood village.
A spacious floor plan that offers an open plan kitchen, dining and family/living room with a covered pergola directly off the dining area providing all weather enjoyment for entertaining. There are 3 bedrooms and a walk through ensuite bathroom with separate toilet. The master bedroom boasts a bay window and views to the front garden. The third bedroom offers a choice as home office or second lounge.
A double side-by-side garage with direct access to the house, ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout, dishwasher, a big laundry room with built-in storage cupboards, high privacy fencing, extensive paving, lovely established and easily maintained gardens make this home an attractive package.
Features we love:
- The position is superb – Appleberry Crescent is a private link-street that really services just its residents
- Year-round comfort with reverse cycle ducted heating and cooling
- LED downlights in kitchen, dining and family/living.
- Spacious kitchen with an abundance of cupboard space and breakfast bar
- Open plan living with outlook to the rear garden and sliding patio door leading to a fabulous all-weather entertaining area – the ideal place to relax and enjoy the company of family and friends
- Tiled floors to living areas and passage
- Double remote controlled garage with internal access and also rear access plus off-street parking
- Private and secure rear yard with a small lawn area for children and pets to play
- 375sqm approx. allotment
What a spot to live! Moments from Blackwood’s village precinct, with reserve walks just down the road and a very pretty streetscape, you will value living in one of the most popular streets. The feeling is secure, convenient and tranquil. It’s all about lifestyle!
This home has been well cared for by its long-term owners and is well presented and comfortable…move in and enjoy as is or scope to add your personal touches at leisure. For genuine and definite sale – this home is for sale at a very affordable pricing level, especially for its location.
A sound investment in prestigious Blackwood Park Estate. An opportunity not to be missed!
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.