- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Parking: 6
Warm and Inviting 4 Bedroom Family Home In Quiet Cul-De-Sac And So Convenient!
Best Offer By 12pm Tuesday 16th of November 2021 (unless sold prior).
Built in 1987, this immaculate family home has been meticulously maintained and provides spacious rooms, generous living areas, additional family room/games room, large multi-car garage and all on an extra wide allotment of 640sqm (approx.) in a prime and highly desired location. Situated in a quiet, family-friendly cul-de-sac and conveniently positioned within walking distance to shops, schools and transport, you won’t want to miss out on this quality offering.
- 4 spacious bedrooms, main with walk-in robe and ensuite including a spa bath
- Separate formal lounge and formal dining
- Kitchen/meals with ample cupboard space and updated oven, cooktop, rangehood and dishwasher and a feature bay window overlooking the back yard.
- Large family room or games room for the kids to enjoy or to entertain friends and family and with sliding patio door leading to the back yard/outdoor area.
- Laundry with built-in cupboard and direct outside access.
- Centrally located family bathroom with separate toilet.
- Updated ducted reverse cycle air conditioning for year-round comfort.
- Updated gas instantaneous hot water unit
- Electric roller shutters to front windows for utmost security
- Easy care floor tiles throughout passage, family room and kitchen/meals
What we love about the home:
- The position is superb – a quiet no through road. What a spot to live!
- 4th bedroom which could easily be utilized as a study
- Huge family/rumpus room with feature raised timber ceiling which adds an extra dimension and warmth to this area plus an alcove ideal for entertainer’s bar or as a computer annex
- Plenty of storage including walk-in linen press plus storeroom
- A triple car side-by-side garage at front of the home with auto roller doors and direct entry to the house plus workshop area terrific for the tradesman/handman or extra storage.
- Easy to maintain front and back yards with artificial lawn at front requiring no maintenance
- Private and secure back yard with small lawn area for children and pets to play or outdoor alfresco area to host summer BBQ’s with family and friends.
- A short walk to Westfield Marion and the State Aquatic Centre
Marion is a highly popular suburb, located only 10kms from the CBD and a short drive to the beautiful beaches and café precincts of Glenelg and Brighton. Offering plenty of schooling options, including Marion Primary School and prestigious Westminster School with easy transport options to Flinders Medical Centre/University.
Much-loved by the current owners, this property offers the perfect blend of spacious family living and quiet suburban convenience. Move in and enjoy as is or plenty of scope to improve and update to your taste. For genuine and definite sale.
All floorplans, photos and text are for illustration purposes only and are not intended to be part of any contract. All measurements are approximate and details to be relied upon should be independently verified.
*Please note: our QR Code will need to be scanned before entering the home inspection and it is mandatory that you wear a facemask throughout the property. We appreciate your understanding.