- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Parking: 1
Sunny, Secure and So Convenient!
What a gem! Positioned at the front of a small quiet group of only 4 double brick units, this private, upstairs unit has been tastefully updated with a modern feel and is beautifully presented.
A fantastic opportunity for first home buyers starting out, to secure their own bricks and mortar, or a tremendous opportunity to invest and enjoy the generous rental returns and low maintenance upkeep.
Situated in a quiet, tree lined street and adjacent to Magill and only 15 minutes from the City, close to shops, transport and facilities – so convenient!
Light filled with a northerly aspect, and peaceful outlook to the well-maintained grounds and Eastern hills views gives a relaxed ambience and provides a contemporary haven.
- Spacious master bedroom with built-in robe and a leafy outlook
- Good sized bedroom 2 (or could be utilized as a den/home office)
- Open plan living/dining with wall mounted reverse cycle air conditioner and gas heating
- Renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and ample cupboard space
- Modern and updated bathroom with large shower, toilet and stylish vanity.
- European style laundry
- Attractive floating floors in living area and carpeted bedrooms
- Undercover parking at rear of the property and off-street visitors car park
This is a great opportunity to reside or invest in the popular and convenient suburb of Hectorville at affordable entry-level pricing. Do not miss this one!!