Boutique city-edge living – Estimated completion date early 2024
ONLY 1 EXCLUSIVE PENTHOUSE REMAINING
Site visit by appointment only// 28 ANZAC HIGHWAY, EVERARD PARK
Shaping the future, setting the new thinking in apartment living
Re-defining boutique apartment living, 28 Everard sets the residential benchmark in this vibrant, on-the-move precinct. Offering a rare opportunity to live in an exclusive new community in a thoughtfully designed, master planned site, with a new pathway and bike track on your doorstep and close to one of Adelaide’s most exciting new developments proposed for the former Le Cornu site.
A high point of architectural brilliance, 28 Everard embodies the new thinking in apartment living with its unique collection of 32 apartments across five levels, offering spacious one, two and three-bedroom floorplans and the ability to customise your apartment to create your own signature of style. Selected floorplans also feature study nooks for a productive work-from-home environment. Here you will discover the pleasure of living surrounded by innate creativity, lifestyle-impacting design and uncompromising luxury.*
28 Everard’s striking white and charcoal façade features decorative vertical screens and stunning burnished copper cladding to the street face. The elegant foyer entrance, with lift access to all levels, welcomes you home in style, while the views from the upper floors are breathtaking, overlooking the city and the picturesque Adelaide Hills.
Located just 2kms from the Adelaide CBD this prime city-edge location is set to become Adelaide’s new hotspot of style, with 28 Everard certainly leading the way in crafting the future of this emerging city-fringe mover and shaker.
Elevate your lifestyle with inventive design and generous appointments
Living proof that great design has no boundaries
28 Everard is the embodiment of inspired architectural detail and innovative excellence. Here you will have luxury and innovation at your fingertips from quality Smeg appliances to electric car charging.
Quite simply, 28 Everard’s definitive style and uncompromising attention to detail will have a lasting impact on your lifestyle. You’ll love the inventive use of natural light and ventilation (all bedroom doors and windows can open), the luxury bathrooms, spacious ceilings, timber floors, large entertainer’s balconies, the latest technology, security and so much more. Yes, it’s time to venture beyond the ordinary at 28 Everard.
• Architecturally designed by dynamic Adelaide firm Arco Architecture to maximise natural light and ventilation
• Luxe interior colours and selections with choice of two colour schemes by Adelaide based interior design specialists Black Rabbit interiors
• Spacious 2.7m high ceilings
• Stone benchtops to kitchen and bathrooms
• Italian made Ariston appliances including dishwasher
• Timber floors in living area
• Floor to ceiling bathroom wall tiles
• Sliding door wardrobes to bedrooms
• Energy-saving LED lighting
• Reverse-cycle air conditioning with the condensing unit located in a designated plant area to keep balconies free from noise and exhaust air
• Lift access to all levels
• Fully integrated data including high-speed internet access (NBN ready)
• Ample storage
• Security intercom
• Secure parking access through automated gate
• Undercover parking for one vehicle
• Lockable storage cage on ground level (optional)
• Secure bike parking
• Electric car charging provision
• Access to new pathway and bike track alongside the apartments
• Building is 6.1 Star Green Star rating for energy efficient design
• Building acoustic designed with acoustic requirements to minimize traffic noise from road
• Separate retail power meter for each apartment
• Individual private sub-metering for water use
• Our residents’ safety is our number one priority. Fire sprinkler safety system and central fire alarm
Activate your new life now
Tucked in an exclusive pocket of the City of Unley, Everard Park is one of Adelaide’s hidden gems with its beautiful tree-lined streets and stunning character homes. But not for long. Savvy buyers have woken to the opportunities this city-edge community delivers. Living at 28 Everard hands you the key to reshape your lifestyle. One where you can walk to the Adelaide Farmer’s Market, the fabulous Goody pub and the eclectic village of vibrant cafes and shops of Goodwood Road. Hop on the tram or drive just 15 minutes and you’re on the beach or in a bar at Glenelg. Public transport is so easily accessed.
You’ll have direct access to the new Wilberforce Walk pathway and the Mike Turtur bikeway, both alongside your apartment. Pack a picnic and stroll to the nearby community landscaped ‘pocket park,’ take the dog for a walk or read a book beneath a tree. It all awaits, so activate your new life now at 28 Everard to enjoy a connected lifestyle in the rapidly changing landscape of tightly held Everard Park.
• Exceptional investment potential being so close to the landmark new development proposed for the former Le Cornu site.
• Zoned for Adelaide High, the new Botanic High School and Black Forest Primary School
• Just 3km to Unley Shopping Centre or shop at nearby Kurralta Central Shopping Centre
• Nearby sporting facilities include the Unley Swimming Centre, Goodwood Oval and tennis courts at Millswood
• 400m to Ashford Hospital, 1km to Goodwood Road, 7kms to Adelaide Airport
• Stroll along Anzac Highway to browse this furniture and homewares mecca
Curate a new life for yourselves in a vibrant, eclectic community