- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Parking: 1
Neat and Sweet! Great First Home or Investment.
Neatly presented throughout, this well-maintained conventional style home, built-in 1985, is a pleasure to present. Set in a quiet street on a good size block of 646sqm approx. and situated close to schools, public transport, and shopping, this lovely home will provide the new owner with an easy living lifestyle.
Features we think you will love:
- Three generous sized bedrooms
- Sparkling family bathroom and a separate toilet
- Open plan kitchen/meals area complete with plenty of bench space
- Spacious light filled formal lounge overlooking the front garden
- A large all-weather undercover outdoor entertaining area is ideal for family gatherings or great for relaxing and enjoying with friends.
- Secure carport with auto roller door for 2 cars plus extra off-street parking
Added features include split system air conditioner, stylish window treatments, easy-care polished timber floors to high traffic areas, separate laundry with direct outside access, near new gas hot water unit, low maintenance private and secure rear yard with flat lawn area for children and pets to play and established front garden.
This well-kept property would suit first home buyers, young families, or investors looking for an affordable home in a convenient location that is ready to simply move straight into. Not one to miss!