- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Parking: 3
Live, Invest or Redevelop! Opportunity Knocks in Seaside Location – Approved for Sub-Division
Situated in a rapidly developing coastal suburb this affordable offering could be suitable for investors, 1st time buyers or the budget conscious and those looking to potentially develop, now or in the future.
Ideally located within easy reach of the Esplanade, the basic 2 bedroom timber frame home sits on a generous allotment of approximately 706sqm with planning approval already granted to sub-divide and create 2 Torrens Title blocks each approx. 350sqm.
The home, in original condition, is currently tenanted until mid-October, 2021 @ $285 per week.
Please note, we will not be holding open inspections for this property until tenants have vacated. Contact Samantha Ayles for more information or to register your interest.
For investment take it over and instantly benefit from a good rental income. If you are looking for a home, somewhere to make your own with scope to add improvements at your leisure, then this might be just what you’re looking for. Or perhaps you will consider redeveloping the site (stcc) for fantastic lifestyle additions to your portfolio.
Potential options for redeveloping the site include:
• Sub-divide and sell the 2 blocks
• Develop and build 2 new courtyard homes, to rent or sell
• Secure this sea-side location for your investment portfolio addition
Investors should also note the high demand for quality rental properties in this suburb.
• Redevelopment potential with Council planning approval already granted for sub-division
• Desirable northern aspect and no easements
• Minutes to the Beach (approx. 400m)
• Close proximity to Aldinga Central shopping hub, medical centre and local schools (including the new Aldiinga superschool under construction)
• Easy access to Symonds Reserve offering adult and children’s Community Centres, Community Garden, basketball and tennis courts, walking trails, children’s playground and so much more
All floor plans, photo and text are for illustration purposes only and are not intended to be part of any contract. All measurements are approximate and details intended to be relied upon should be independently verified (RLA 242089)