- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Parking: 1
Classic family home on 754Family Lifestyle in a Beachside Location
Situated on a quiet, family friendly street this tastefully updated home provides the perfect opportunity for those looking to buy in this highly sought-after beachside location.
Solid brick in construction and light and bright internally with a flexible floor plan comprising of 3 bedrooms plus an office, you can simply move in and enjoy the lifestyle on offer or continue to add value to an already impressive home. Set on a good sized block of 694 sqm approx, there is room to incorporate outdoor living or even a swimming pool. Ideally suited to a multitude of buyers including both young and established families, professional couples, first home buyers and savvy investors.
Features of the home include:
• 3 sizeable bedrooms, the main bedroom suite is massive and has a sitting area/retreat.
• Large, light filled family/dining room at the rear of the home with picture windows to the back garden, or great teenagers retreat/billiard room the choice is yours. Behind is a closed off storage area with built in cupboard (or perfect as a wine cellar).
• Updated centrally located kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances, Miele dishwasher and plenty of bench space and cupboard storage.
• Renovated family bathroom well positioned to all bedrooms with bath/shower combo, vanity and a toilet.
• Modern practical laundry room with a second toilet and a separate shower.
• Bonus of an extra room – either a study/home office with built-in cupboard.
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout for year round comfort.
• Security roller shutters to all windows and security alarm system.
• Gas instant hot water with temperature controller.
• Drive through carport with extra parking in driveway.
• Detached garage/work shed is positioned at the end of the block, terrific for the tradesman/handyman or extra storage.
• Landscaped front and rear gardens with automatic irrigation system, an abundance of lawn area and established plants. Perfect for young kids to play or for the family pets.
• Safe, secure new colorbond fencing at the back and bore water connected to the rear garden.
• Elegant street appeal with substantial land size.
Perfectly located between Glenelg and Henley Beach, moments to Harbour Town, a short walk to the local beach, schools, sporting grounds, West Beach golf course and public transport all within close vicinity.
For genuine and definite sale, an opportunity not to be missed.
Offers Close Wednesday 18th September by 5pm ( Unless Sold Prior )