- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Parking: 2
Position Perfect! Colonial 2 Bedroom Unit in a Great Location, Close to Everything…Easy to Live In & Easy to Rent Out.
Quietly and privately situated towards the rear in a peaceful, well laid out group of single-story units known as ‘Rangeview Court’ this attractive red brick unit is light, bright and homely. Well maintained and cared for by the current owner for more than 35 years…simply move in and enjoy as is or scope to add your personal touches at leisure.
A fantastic opportunity for those starting in the market, downsizing or savvy investors looking to capitalize on a tightly held leafy location.
You can’t go past the convenience and security of East Parade, just seconds from Mitcham Shopping Centre. Walk with ease to do your shopping, catch up for coffees, or enjoy the latest movie at Wallis Cinemas and only minutes from public transport.
Inside you will find a spacious and light-filled lounge room with pretty garden aspect leading to a functional kitchen/meals area with plenty of cupboard and benchtop space (note there is no stove but cabinetry could be modified to provide for this). Both bedrooms are generously sized and include built-in robes and a leafy outlook. These rooms are serviced by a tastefully renovated bathroom, as well there is a separate laundry with direct outside access.
- Set well back from the road towards rear of the group, it is both quiet and secure
- Solid construction (C.1969)
- High ceilings and insulation batts
- Updated and modernized kitchen with lots of storage space
- Renovated bathroom (2021) with large shower, toilet and a stylish vanity
- Timber floorboards (under comfy carpets)
- Designated undercover car park only steps from your door
- Small rear yard
- Only one common (shared) wall
- Walking distance to Mitcham Square Shopping Centre
- Walk to the bus, gym and train station in minutes
This is a great opportunity to reside or invest in a highly sought after area at an affordable price with all amenities so close. For genuine and definite sale.